Day 4 Longreach – …… well, Longreach

 

Spent the day at the mechanics trying to source the fault in the Patrol, difficult to find anyone who can fault find the electronic error codes.  So replaced fuel filter, air filter and “harmonic” thinga me gig – all just in case.  See how we go.  But we our plans have changed, we will cross to Alice Springs via the Donahue and Plenty Highways instead of the Simpson desert. 

IMG_9877

That was it for today from me… however Kate is itching to say a few words.. surprising I know….

 

Hello there …Glenn has let me have the computer yay!!

Well Paul and I had a good day as we supported our buddies till we got bored and then went off to the Qantas museum (Tracey is cross as I didn’t take any photos of anything we did!!!) Anyway the museum was good and Paul and I got in for the seniors rate ‘cos he asked us and we said yes and he believed us!!(we do have cards at home) I am not sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing as I think I still look gorgeous!!!

We then found a great campsite by the Thompson River set up our tent and then found out that we couldn’t camp there anyway so here we are back at the caravan site that we were on last night… deja vu or what!

Tomorrow it is onward to Boulia and beyond so watch this space. Ta Ta for now xxxxxx

IMG_9879            IMG_9880

Comments

  1. Sounds like an interesting start to the trip ..., but appears you are all taking it in your stride - so I hope the old Patrol is ok..

    Now Kate you don't look a day over 35 so not sure how you scammed a seniors discount...
    Although maybe they saw you guys were traveling with my dear brother Glenn and all his salt & pepper hair so just assumed ??

    Yes brother dear I can stir you from a far !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate......you'll always look gorgeous.....age is irrelevant. I agree with Tracey.....you must take snaps of everything!!! Well, maybe not everything...some things may need a bit of censorship!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment